Thursday, January 13, 2011

#Housechat Transcript for 01/12/2011

Yesterday's #housechat on Twitter was beyond dismal.  I don't know how I'm going to get any participation for this sort of thing.  Maybe people don't like to talk about their homes?  Maybe they don't like to share their thoughts?  Maybe I need to have a "Hey you, yes you, join my chat" approach to this?


Anyway, here is the transcript from yesterday.  It's me talking to myself, except that someone else chatted too, but had their tweets private - so it still wouldn't show up!  :(


----------------------------------------------------



#Housechat Transcript - 01/12/2011


tinajan Tina Jan 
Sorry to leave #housechat early, but I have an appt to get to. Thanks for chatting this week. See you next time!
17 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
Q1) I'm Tina from California! #housechat
18 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
QUESTION POST Q1) Introductions - Who are you? Where are you from? #housechat
18 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
QUESTION POST Q6) Is there anything about your home that you'd like to change? #housechat
18 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
Q5) I only clean the house when I run out of tabletop, or couch space, or when I feel like it. ;) #housechat Not a slob, just not neatfreak.
18 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
QUESTION POST Q5) What's your home cleaning routine? Which is your least favorite room to clean? #housechat #realestate
18 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
Q4) fav furniture store - MOR Furniture - that's where I got my giant couch! no other stores had couches wide enough! #housechat
18 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
QUESTION POST Q4) Favorite home furniture stores? What do you like about them? #housechat #realestate
18 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
Q3) winter warmth? fireplace, running the central air heating (but can't seem to get it up past 65 degrees, lots of blankets! #housechat
18 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
QUESTION POST Q3) How do you keep your home warm during the winter? #housechat #realestate
18 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
Q2) My fav kitchen counters are probably marble. I think they look so classic AND make great surfaces for making candy. ;) #housechat
18 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
QUESTION POST Q2) Your fav kitchen counters - granite, marble, tile, Corian, or other? #housechat
18 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
#housechat questions are posted here - http://tinyurl.com/5thcl84
21 hours ago 


tinajan Tina Jan 
I'm going to start #housechat earlier at 4pm PST today. I have an appt at 5pm! The questions will be posted up, so feel free to comment!
21 hours ago 
 Older Tweet results for #housechat are unavailable.


------------------------------------------

Do you have questions or topics you want to add to the chat?  Tell me what you want to talk about by messaging me on Twitter!


Want to know more about how to chat on Twitter?  Click here for #housechat instructions.


-
~Tina Jan~
DRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!