Thursday, January 13, 2011

#Housechat on Twitter every Wednesday at 7pm PST

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.  I will be moving #housechat later to 7pm PST because I have something going on earlier at 5pm.  Thanks for following along!


Join me for a #housechat on Twitter!

What are the questions/topics for the January 19th, 2011 #housechat?

For those of you who like to prepare in advance… I’m posting them below.

Introductions - Who are you? Where do you live?
Q1) Monthly payments for your home - too high, just right, none?
Q2) How long have you lived in your home? Do you move homes alot?
Q3) Any thoughts on the current housing market where you live?


I'm going to try to ask fewer questions from now on, so that everyone has more time to answer each one!


------------------------------------------------


Do you have questions or topics you want to add to the chat?  Tell me what you want to talk about by messaging me on Twitter!


Want to know more about how to chat on Twitter?  Click here for #housechat instructions.


-
~Tina Jan~
DRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!