Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Home with Big Open Spaces

I wanted to share some photos I took recently at a home with a big open floorplan.  This house was actually somewhat difficult to light up evenly because the space was quite large.  Even with the biggest flash I own, it was having to angle it across the enormous space between the kitchen, dining, and living rooms.  
I really like to get those clear window shots.  This home had a large backyard that sloped upwards.  So the window views really showed off the greenery back there.


This angle really shows just how LONG this room is!

Looks much cozier when I focus on just a portion of the kitchen.  



I love how they custom painted the niches on either side of the TV/fireplace.  The bold blue really pops compared to the vast walls of neutral beige/tan/brown.

Even shooting from the dining area, the room is still very spacious.

The dining area would actually make a great dance floor!

Here is a more intimate living room shot.  Love the blue again.

A view of the backyard from the living room.

The primary bedroom.  I noticed the trend away from calling the largest bedroom the master bedroom.  I'm totally fine with that.

I would have liked this bedroom window blinds pulled completely up.  But I didn't want to bother the home sellers.  And having the blinds open like that kinda reminds me of skinny plantation shutters.  


I like the "crispness" of this photo.  Not sure why it came out so clear, whereas the previous bathroom photo felt a little more blended.

I try to keep changing my photo skills.  I feel like I'm getting better as I go.  But I guess I will keep sharing and you can make a judgment for yourself!


-------------------------------

~Tina Jan~

Broker Associate
DRE#01505855

tinajan@gmail.com
909-446-2666
www.tinajan.com

Real Estate Masters Group
770 E. 6th St., Suite A,
Beaumont, CA 92223

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!