Thursday, January 27, 2011

#Housechat Date/Time Changes! Now DAILY at 12pm PST!

Join me for a #housechat on Twitter!



So I'm in a quandary as to what I should do concerning the #housechat on Twitter that I've been trying to have on Wednesdays.

Since I gave away my Blackberry in exchange for a netbook, I don't really have handheld access to Twitter apps.  This has made it quite difficult for me to be on Twitter for an alloted amount of time, especially when I have appts at random hours every day.

I still want to have these housechats on Twitter, but I need to find a better time and day for them.  Weekdays are good for me, especially before noonish.  Should I host a daily #housechat around 12pm with one or two questions?  Would it be any different than tweeting a question about real estate at random times?

All I know is that I always have conflicted appts scheduled every week and that afternoon chats are out of the picture.  Well I'm going to try the daily #housechat tweets at 12pm.  I'll probably run out of questions... so contact me with some topics!


Want to know more about how to chat on Twitter?  Click here for #housechat instructions.



-
~Tina Jan~
DRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!