Saturday, January 09, 2010

Headaches and Another Sleepless Night

I have the worst headache right now. It is still raging even after taking two Excedrin. I can't rest, my mind keeps worrying...

Need to email Jimmy homes under 180k and possible showing on Sunday.
Need to email sellers for Sylvan.
Need to go to office at 1pm.
Property inspection at 9am for Stockton.
Yucaipa buyers Wednesday, Thursday - but need to find homes for them first.
Moving from Yucaipa to Beaumont next month.
Need to finish knitting the shawl that I was supposed to finish before Xmas.
Need to read go over some other work emails and study files.
Need to contact seller and fax over updated docs for Billings.
Seller disclosures for Stockton.
Already sent out seller disclosures for Sylvan.
Addendum for Jackson.
Check up on Potter Creek, did seller get check?
Need to email buyer that called on Underhill.
My car is a scary mess right now, the birds and I, both really did a number on it.
Check up on my students for this month and next month.
Storage issues?

-
~Tina Jan~
DRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!