Saturday, January 09, 2010

Happy List #2

Five Things That Make Me Happy:

1. Redlands Stitch'n'Bitch - My knitting group that meets every Friday at 7pm in Redlands, California. I love knitting. No, I'm not an old lady!

2. Soft down pillows - I have serious insomnia issues, so anything that helps me sleep is a blessing. For example, it's 5:46am and I haven't been able to fall asleep yet. I love sleep, but I never seem to be able to get it. My brain won't shut off, but at least I get to toss and turn on a comfy pillow.

3. Falling leaves - Autumn is my favorite season. There are so many things about it that I love, like the colors, weather, smells, sounds, and being able to bundle up in layers of clothes.

4. Big windows - Ever since I was a young girl, I have been fascinated with big windows. Maybe because I grew up in a house with big windows and the views are so much better!

5. Hello Kitty - I am such a sucker for Hello Kitty. I don't know if it's the Asian influence or what, but I love that darn cartoon cat. I'm almost (but not really) tempted to get a part-time job at Sanrio, just so that I can request to get paid in Hello Kitty products, rather than money.

-
~Tina Jan~
DRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!