Monday, March 24, 2008

Who Needs Time Management...

... when you don't have any time?! Below is very brief, day by day, list of my "typical" week. On any given day I could be doing ALL of the listed events, or just a few of them.

Monday: floortime, return weekend phone calls, groceries & chores, redbox, modeling invoices, tutoring reports, tutoring class
Tuesday: floortime, showing property, tutoring invoices, craft meeting
Wednesday: real estate meetings, property tours, floortime, tutoring class
Thursday: board meetings, floortime, tutoring, free art events
Friday: floortime, promotions, showing property
Saturday: floortime, tutoring, showing property, open house, promotions
Sunday: floortime, tutoring, showing property, open house

Oh and my guilty pleasure is Britney's Blackout album. Despite her trainwreck lifestyle, her songs still get me pumped, especially "Piece of Me." Sometimes, I have days where I'm just not as confident as I'd like. Please tell me that we all have those days and I'm not the only one! ;) Well, I'm a firm believer that music changes our attitudes and energy levels.

~Tina Jan~
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!