Monday, March 03, 2008

Flock, Flickr, Blogger, TinaJan.com

My new favorite browser is Flock. Normally, I use Mozilla Firefox. But the other day I was using Netscape Navigator (I like to switch it up and keep things interesting) and that browser completely crashed. I uninstalled it and wanted to download a newer version but I found out that as of March 2008, AOL will no longer be supporting the Netscape Navigator browser. They recommended trying Mozilla Firefox (which I already have) and Flock. I always take good advice, so I downloaded Flock and it is awesome! It syncs well with all sorts of popular internet services, like Blogger, YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, and more. I have a Pro account with Flickr, but I never really use it to post my photos, probably because it doesn't work very well. I tried to post a new pic to this blog, but it never went through. I don't know why it does that. I don't think I'll renew my yearly subscription after this year is over.
This weekend was just like every other weekend for me. It was a combination of real estate appointments and tutoring appointments. I'm a busy girl, but I like it that way. My mother raised me to be productive all the time. In fact, I have to confess that I feel somewhat guilty when I take a break. I'm trying to learn how to say no to people and relax and leave some time for myself.
Normally, my property showings are nothing special. As an agent, you tend to see the same things over and over after a while. But last night, I showed a property in Corona that practically had a Playboy Grotto rock pool and spa in the backyard. It was *pretty sweet* (in my best Napolean Dynamite voice). Not surprisingly, because it was a $259,900 bank-owned property, it already had 15 offers, despite only being on the market 5 days. This is proof positive that there are awesome deals out there, and buyers too!
Ah Mondays, my new favorite day of the week. Not to worry, I will post some real estate news very soon.

Blogged with Flock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!