Tuesday, July 25, 2017

FacebookLive Video June 2017 Real Estate Discussion Panel

And since I'm in a blog updating mood... let's post last month's video up here too!

This June 2017 FacebookLive discussion panel was the first one I attempted.  From left to right we have: April Schmidt-Barrios, Jennifer Higgins, Jessica Warren, Ben Escalera, and Tina Jan (me).  I have linked all the panelist names to their Facebook accounts, so that you can friend us and if we every go Live on Facebook, you will be notified!

From a technical standpoint, I've never done more than 3 panelist before, so 5 panelists was a challenge.  I wanted to put lavalier mics on everyone and it would have been perfect, EXCEPT, that I forgot the power cord for my audio mixer... doh!  So we powered through with the ambient mic on my iPhone and the AC vent blasting above us.

One month later though, in my July discussion panel, all those problems were solved!  The audio was much cleaner.  :)  Yay for small victories!  But in the July discussion panel, I did forget to remove my wide-angle clip on lens and we looked really tiny and distorted.  Oh well, there will always be another month's discussion panel, right?

Anyway, I hope during this hour long discussion we will be able to both entertain and educate!  Leave some comments with your likes and dislikes.  I would love to hear your feedback!


-
~Tina Jan~
BRE# 01505855
Real Estate Masters Group
770 E. 6th St., Suite A,
Beaumont, CA 92223
Cell: 909-446-2666
Fax: 951-880-0819
tinajan@gmail.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!