Wednesday, July 26, 2017

New Home for Sale at 1464 Petunia Ct., Beaumont, CA 92223


Happy Wednesday!  I wanted to share my new listing at 1464 Petunia Court in Beaumont, California.  It's a spacious 3 bedrooms + den, 2 bathroom, 2228 sqft home in the large Sundance community.  It does have an HOA, but it's only $45/month!  They have several parks and a couple elementary schools in the neighborhood.   And the community is still growing!  I previewed some model homes this past weekend.  I'll share the videos with everyone once I put them all together.  I was snapchatting while walking through, so it's not the smoothest, but it gives you a rough idea of the layouts of the new homes.

The home is currently occupied so I don't have interior pics to share yet... but I will in about a week or so.  So stop by again soon if you'd like to see more!  Click here for more info on this lovely home.

 Okay, it's almost 3pm and I still haven't had a real lunch yet... yikes!  :)

GIPHY Studios Originals hungry steak hangry lunchtime GIF


-
~Tina Jan~
BRE# 01505855
Real Estate Masters Group
770 E. 6th St., Suite A,
Beaumont, CA 92223
Cell: 909-446-2666
Fax: 951-880-0819
tinajan@gmail.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!