Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Homes in Redlands for less than $300,000






It seems as if we have made a new routine for this site!  For the past few days, I've wanted to share some posts, Monday through Friday, with a clickable link to a list of the latest homes for sale in the various cities in the Inland Empire.  If you are liking these lists, let me know by commenting below.  I will keep posting them.  What I like about this direct-from-the-MLS lists is that they are the most updated source of information.  Other websites, like Zillow or Trulia etc., may not have the most updated information - I have seen this happen on multiple occasions.  People will call me on what they perceive to be a really good available deal from Zillow, but when I look up the property on my MLS, the house is unfortunately, already sold.

Today our homes list is for the City of Redlands.  I searched for regular homes, condos, and townhomes that have 3 or more bedrooms under $300,000.  Let me know if there are any homes you'd like to know more about!  Comment below or email me at tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com.

Look forward to hearing from you!


-
~Tina Jan~
BRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Cell: 909-446-2666
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!