Tuesday, October 01, 2013

And we are back!

It's been a busy year so far in real estate. Lots of interesting changes in the market have left buyers and sellers scratching their heads, I'm sure!

Now that October has rolled around, I think it's high time to change things up on this little real estate blog.  So many aspects have changed in the real estate market, I have grown as a Realtor since I first started over 8 years ago, and I think its appropriate for the blog to grow a bit as well. 

After several vacation trips here and there during the summer, I've finally settled back to into my work routine and I'm chomping at the bit to get back into Realtor-mode!  

As far as this blog is concerned, I'm going to get back to the basics and cover more real estate news and info on a daily basis. Since being a Realtor is more like a lifestyle than a job, I think I am going to expand into my tech tools, app recs, and other helpful ideas. And finally, I'd like to make the blog more pic and video friendly. I am literally gearing up to do short videos by purchasing more audio/video equipment!

It will be a bit of a struggle as I am a bit camera-shy (I can't get over the fact that I am having conversations with pieces of black/silver colored audio/visual hardware rather than actual people).  But if you can overlook my awkwardness, I hope that some tidbits of helpful info will be your reward!

Visit often and stay tuned!


-
Tina Jan
#01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. 6th St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
tinajan@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!