Friday, October 11, 2013

A New Look for TinaJan.com

TinaJan.com is getting a new look!  It's high time things changed around here.  I was getting tired of looking at the same background everyday.

Say buh-bye to my beautiful Beaumont background pic!

Gadgets in the sidebar that weren't showing up correctly got the boot, specifically the Twitter feed widgets and Flickr pic updates.  The footer image of me when I first started real estate almost 9 years ago had to go as well!

I hope you like the new look.  Having a dynamic blog as a website means that things should be changing often.  Blogger.com makes it easy to switch up the templates and customize the look with just a click.  I remember when I had a static website years ago and every change meant meticulous HTML coding.  Thank goodness we are well past that.

Instagram pic of my workdesk - the epitome of excitement!

I'd love to figure out a way to post my Instagram pics on here and upload more videos.  As soon as I figure those out, there will be even more updates to this site.

Thanks for your patience!

-
~Tina Jan~
BRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Cell: 909-446-2666
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!