Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Pics of the Week 28/365 - 34/365

There is a new Dollar Tree store in Banning. I love dollar-stores! It's in the Stagecoach Plaza next to Big Lots.






And lets not forget Rio Rancho market. They have really fresh fruits and veggies.



What is going on with The Haven coffeeshop? They can't seem to stay open long enough for me to go in for a cup of joe! There was so much potential here!


There are lots of lovely murals in Banning. I'll have to remember to stop and take some pics next time I pass one. I love how the one below uses the dimensions of the building to emphasize the mural's subject, an old mission.


Below are a couple pics of San Gorgonio Ave. This street is hands-down my favorite street in the Pass Area. The homes are so charming and the lines of tall cypress trees really add a bit of glamour.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!