Friday, June 24, 2011

#Housechat is Back! Join me on Fridays at 6:30pm. This week's theme is: Summer Home Fun!

Join me for a #housechat on Twitter!



I think I've tried to #housechat a total of 6 times on Twitter in the past.  At the time, I didn't have a very good way of tweeting because I was using my computer at home, or netbook while I was on the go, instead of a smartphone with a dedicated application.  But I finally got the iPhone for Verizon in February and I LOVE IT!  I've been trying to get familiarized with it.  Now that I've been using the iPhone for about four months, I think I'm finally ready to bring back #housechat on Twitter.

My schedule is really hectic, but I think I will be able to #housechat every Friday at 6:30pm for about an hour!  So I think I'll get the ball rolling by starting today.  :)  Right now I'm really interested in how people are changing up their homes, inside and out, for the hot summer season!  So for the next two weeks, I'm really going to be focusing on that.

QUESTIONS FOR #housechat on Twitter:
Q1) Introductions - Who are you?  Where are you from?
Q2) Summer is here!  What have you been doing to get your home summer-friendly?
Q3) How do you make your outdoor get-togethers fun for everyone?
Q4) Where do you shop for your outdoor furniture and accessories?

Do you have questions or topics you want to add to the chat?  Tell me what you want to talk about by messaging me on Twitter or emailing me at tinajan@gmail.com!



Learn more about #housechat on Twitter!  Click here for updated #housechat instructions.





-
~Tina Jan~
DRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!