Tuesday, August 10, 2010

uStream Webcasting

I'm really glad to have gotten a little more comfortable with live video webcasting. So to celebrate this fact, I've signed up for a uStream account. This will be in addition to the blogTV account and YouTube account I already have.

With the webcam software I have, it probably won't be too hard to stream on multiple sites at once. I've been practicing a little bit, but I'm still having trouble with my game-face! Guess I just wasn't meant to be in front of the camera. Still working on it though. Hopefully one of these days I won't be so terribly shy.

One of the well known aspects of being on camera is that you gain 10 lbs! Despite being well aware of this, I can't quite get over the fact that I look like I have some super chubby cheeks and a little bit of extra chin. I figure most of it is due to my tiny netbook. It captures me from all sorts of unflattering angles. ;)

Another thing that is bothering me is that my super easy to use Flip video-recorder doesn't have an external microphone input. The internal mike kinda sucks if you are more than a yard away. Are there any other small portable HD video cameras with external microphone input out there? Maybe this camera and this microphone.

-
~Tina Jan~
DRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!