Thursday, August 05, 2010

Back from Camping Trip in San Simeon


I have lots of photos from the camping trip.  Although I think all of them are from the gorgeous Hearst Castle!  I camped out at San Simeon State Park.

It was almost a week of no phone reception and no internet reception.  I guess in a way it was kinda peaceful.

The beach was a very quick walk from the campsite.  I picked up some interesting little stones and small pieces of driftwood to add to my "memory-vase."  I'm planning on making little shadow-boxes or hurricane vases with mementos inside.

Check my Flickr account if you want to see the rest of photos.  The photos focused mostly on ceiling decoration and rooftops, and flooring, and other architectural design elements.  Not much people action going on.  I am in a few photos but I look annoyed and tired - I think I'll keep those private so I don't scare people.  :)

-
~Tina Jan~
DRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!