Thursday, February 14, 2008

Snowy St. Valentine's Day

Hi Everyone! This is what I saw today as I drove to my office in Beaumont, a beautiful snowy St. Valentine's day. Big quarter sized flakes fell from the sky and covered the San Gorgonio Pass area with a soft white blanket of snow. Yes, I am guilty of taking pictures while driving.







My office is located next to the Hallmark store. So of course, the parking lot was packed with people coming and going from that store. They were probably buying Valentine cards and gifts for their loved ones. My favorite part of the holidays are the after-holiday sales. I can stock up on half price chocolates! This V-day I got a beautiful vase full of red roses and baby's breath, as well as a nice assortment of chocolates from various affiliates!



Today I spent most of my day preparing the flyers for this month's doorhangers. Then I celebrated with a big V-Day home-cooked dinner with friends! Here we are with our laptops. I think I'm the only one without an Apple computer.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

~Tina Jan~
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!