Tuesday, September 19, 2017

1464 Petunia Ct., Beaumont, CA 92223 - Price Reduced!

Hi Everyone!  My seller requested a price reduction on their listing at 1464 Petunia Ct., Beaumont, CA 92223.  It is now priced at $332,800!  This is a 3 bedroom + den and 2 bathrooms, 2228 sqft.
I think I'm going to retake pictures of the front of the home.  There was a car parked on the driveway at the time.  I think the car there takes away from the overall view of the home.


I might take some more pictures of the backyard as well.  I know the sun was pretty strong the day I took this picture.  
The inside of this home is just gorgeous.  It's well lit and the space is open and inviting.  I think maybe I'll try to take more pictures of the open living room area.

 This photo of the expansive kitchen countertops is one of my favorite pictures.  The kitchen is awesome and has tons of cabinets and countertop space.
And this photo is great too, but I think I will take a few more from the corners and give viewers a better idea of the big space inside.

What do you think?  Would you love to live here?  It's so pretty and airy and bright inside.



-
~Tina Jan~
BRE# 01505855
Real Estate Masters Group
770 E. 6th St., Suite A,
Beaumont, CA 92223
Cell: 909-446-2666
Fax: 951-880-0819
tinajan@gmail.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!