Sunday, June 13, 2010

Real Estate Videos

I'm still working on my real estate videos. I have a feeling that you will all be viewing them soon enough though. :)

There were so many things that I wanted to do videos on, that I had a really hard time narrowing things down!

But I've decided to focus on a few things:
1. real estate terminology - deciphering all that real estate mumbo jumbo and what it really means in terms of being a buyer or seller, maybe even some real estate math
2. different home price categories and examples of houses that you can get for those prices
3. different communities, local businesses, parks and recreation, and just exploring the inland empire
4. and if all those weren't enough, i'm sure i'll have a myriad other things, interviews, open houses, agent info etc.

ETA: I almost wanted to add a Peewee Herman-esque "word of the day" too. Just imagine a whole slew of real estate related puppets screaming when the word "foreclosure" is mentioned. :) Am I a dork or what?

-
~Tina Jan~
DRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!