Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back to Work

Oh boy, my vacation is over and now it's back to work.

I had gone up to Northern California for a couple weeks. I went to the typical fun tourist destinations like the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Santa Cruz Boardwalk, De Young Museum, Exploratorium, and San Francisco Zoo. Many silly pictures were taken and large delicious meals were consumed. I revisited one of my favorite restaurants in SF, Ramblas Tapas. They have a delicious gazpacho. I had a wonderful time and it was nice to forget about work for a little bit. I did have to do some work on my laptop and make phone calls on the last few days of my vacation, which was a bummer. It did help me get back into the swing of things though.

Oddly enough, I was still craving gazpacho when I got back to the Inland Empire. I am now an official addict of Simple Simon's gazpacho. Simple Simon's is a delicious sandwich restaurant located in downtown Riverside. They have amazing desserts too! I also learned about a tapas restaurant in Claremont called Viva Madrid. I haven't had a chance to visit, but I have heard good things about their food.

In addition to the bustling real estate work, my tutoring is picking up speed as students get ready for next month and the first SAT test in October. Which reminds me, I need to set aside time to study for my own educational pursuits too. House hunting is still on my mind. If you haven't been keeping up with the tightening lending regulations, then you might be surprised to learn that the down payment assistance programs will drying up by next month. With the home prices lowering like they are, we're getting more activity from first-time home buyers who have been waiting for their chance to own the home of their dreams at a bargain price. However, the strict lending practices are really hindering honest buyers.

I'm going to the REDC Auction in Palm Springs tomorrow. Is anyone else going? :)

~Tina Jan~
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!