Sunday, July 27, 2008

Little Ideas Here and There

Ah, I like this new article from Real Simple - Turn Clutter into Storage and Decorating Solutions.
This article emphasizes reusing and recycling stuff that is already lying around. "Use monochromatic boxes, wooden crates, berry baskets, and empty jars to stash anything from mementos to old files, paper clips to dried spices." I feel like I've already been doing this, but I like the monochromatic concept. The style is very Shabby Chic. Not really my thing, but maybe it'll be yours.

And more Apartment Therapy. I like this website, because it is a visual conglomeration of unique spaced decorated in different styles. Sometimes I get so bored with the model home stylings. They look great, but so traditional. This is a Chicago townhome. One thing I always wonder about is, where does all their stuff go? Everything looks soothing when its empty. I like the colorful sofa, the airy height of the room, low flat lines, and the funky light coming out of the wall. Look at those dramatic dark curtains that run from floor to ceiling! I absolutely love this room design and decor. I wish I was this talented...


And for those of you who love Craigslist, here is my furniture find of the day. For anyone living near Murrieta, here is some discounted Ethan Allen furniture.

~Tina Jan~
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!