Friday, January 04, 2008

TinaJan.com in 2008

Good morning! For those of you who haven't had a chance to get to know me, I'll tell you right now that I'm not really a morning person. However, the second that my alarm went off at 6:30am, I was ready to jump out of bed and get some work done. There is a new energy in the air that is palpable and I love it!

There are going to be some changes to TinaJan.com, not to worry, the changes will be for the better. For once, the date header will visible, that means I can have more informative titles. Also, I will be adding labels to my posts. This is helpful because if something is of interest to you, you can click that label and read other articles about that subject. Blogger has had this feature for a while, but I haven't used it yet.

In the past few months, this modest little real estate blog has been generating more attention and is ranking higher in major search engines than ever before. Needless to say, I'm quite surprised and proud.

Another aspect of web interaction I'd like to try is videoblogging. In this distant and impersonal online dimension, it's so hard to get your personality across! The only problem with filming myself on a webcam is that I'm very camera shy. But I suppose that is something that I will be able to overcome with time though.

If anyone has other interesting ideas, let me know! Keep in mind that I'm not a tech genius, so don't expect miracles.

~Tina Jan~
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!