Sunday, March 25, 2007

Spring Blog-Cleaning

Hi everyone! I want to spruce up the look and feel of TinaJan.com this year. I want to add a section with downloadable files (you might need Adobe Reader, for some of those files). These downloads will be informative reference guides which touch on different aspects of real estate.
Just wanted to thank everyone who stopped by at my Open House today. It's always a treat meeting new people who are interested in homes! I know that you could have been doing other things with your time, so I am very grateful that you chose to spend that time with me!

~Tina Jan~
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!