Saturday, August 06, 2005

Flyers and a Correction and an Update!

Updated Monday, August 8th, 2005

Hi Everyone,

I have several different flyers out in Beaumont right now. The two most recent flyers are about the homes at 1447 Roadrunner Lane in Beaumont and 761 Hillview in Beaumont.

I need to let everyone know about a correction to the 761 Hillview flyer. I received a call this morning from a watchful neighbor who told me that the photo in the flyer is incorrect! Thank you Linda, for being so kind and letting me know about the problem, I appreciate your help! I will be sending out correction flyers immediately. Sorry about any confusion this photo slip-up has brought to anyone! The flyer for 761 Hillview is actually CORRECT. It was a case of mistaken home identity by a neighbor because the house in the black and white flyers looked very very similar to her own home, but we sorted that out and she was very sweet about the whole situation.

I will have pictures of the homes posted on this site by tomorrow. I will also have pictures of the inside of one home posted by Monday evening. I will be visiting these two homes today, and pictures of the interior and exterior will be posted this evening.

Thank you for your patience!

~Tina Jan~
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Bus: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!