Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Videos Coming Soon... I Promise!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.  It was a nice long weekend.  I'm sure it was a much needed break for everyone right?  Now that it's December, the holidays will be soon getting into full swing!  I probably won't be posting on here as much as I usually do, but I promise you one thing, there will be a video on here before the end of the year!

Anyone have any good ideas for what you'd like me to talk about in my first real estate video?  Would you like charts and graphs and market trends for different cities in the Inland Empire?  I suppose I could make it a really nerdy first video.  Or I could do a simple introduction video and tell ya'll a little about myself?

Let me know what you'd like me to do!  Comment below.  :)

-
~Tina Jan~
BRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Cell: 909-446-2666
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!