Tuesday, May 10, 2011

001/365 - Welcome to Beaumont



IMG_1012.jpg, originally uploaded by TinaJan.

Thought I'd snap a picture of this advertising monstrosity by my office. I see this sign on my way to work nearly every day. It's odd that the smaller top ad is at an angle towards the freeway and the lower wider sign is one of those rotating ones that changes to different ads.

Another thing I noticed is that my Iphone 4 takes pretty grainy zoomed in photos.

Also, I know I'm the type to start lots of new projects - so, not surprisingly, here's another one.  I'm thinking this may be the start of one of those 365 day photos uploaded to this blog type of thing.  It's been done before, so I'm not really treading into revolutionary territory or anything.

It'll be a nice change from the "real-estate-24/7" attitude I had before.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!