Monday, September 27, 2010

Official End of Cheap Houses for Sale Auto Posts

For those of you who get bombarded by my Cheap Houses for Sale auto posts, they are finally over.   Again, like I mentioned before, you can still request to join the invitation only "Listingbook.com" service.  You can search the MLS just like an agent using Listingbook.com.  It's great, all my clients want to be a part of it and they never go back to searching on random real estate sites like they did before.

I think I'm going to regain some normalcy and sanity around here.  There are going to be some posts that are not real estate related.  Don't be scared.  I'm still going to post real estate news when I think it's post-worthy! 

Maybe this blog just wants to expand it's repertoire?

-
~Tina Jan~
DRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!