Thursday, March 05, 2009

Blackberry & Blogger & Short Sales, Oh My...

Does anyone know of a Blackberry Curve application that would make blogging from my phone easier?  I know I can send an email, but an application would make it so much better.  I've Google searched (from my Blackberry browser no less) to see if there was anything out there for me.  So far, I have only come up with dead-ends in the forums.

Many new changes have been happening in the housing market, and simultaneously, in my own life.  Well, perhaps it's actually a cause-effect type of change.  Short sales have become a large part of the real estate scenario for 2009 and unfortunately (or is it fortunately...) all my BPO work hasn't amounted to any REO listings.  So the only direction for me is SHORT SALES.  Keep in mind, the short sales we have today are not at all the same as the ones in the past.  What we have here is a whole new beast.  I'm happy to say though, that I've been well-trained and I'm armed with the best office out here!

Anyway, if you have any questions about short sales, loan modifications, REO & bank-owned properties, or anything else... just give me a call/email/tweet/txt/smoke signal. 
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!