Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Notes on a Blog

Okay, a few notes. Remember when I was ruminating about blog design changes? I realize now that it's not the look that needs to change. Rather, there should be a change in the way I interact with real estate news in my blog. Real estate news is great, but I need a better way of analyzing the news and making it relevant to our lives and our investments. Don't you agree? :) These are my thoughts, let me know how you feel about it. Remember, I'm always here for you! Email me at tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com if you have any questions or comments. I would love to learn more about you!

~Tina Jan~
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!