Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day! What Do Moms Look for When Buying a Home?

To all the wonderful Mothers out there, including my own amazing mom, I hope you have a truly special Mother's Day!


A rose from my garden!


Since we are celebrating our moms today, what do our very special moms look for when they are buying a home?  According to Daniel Goldstein of MarketWatch, open floor plans, office nooks, large kitchen space, and mud rooms are high on the priority list.  Click here to read more about what moms want in a home!

If you know some moms who are looking to buy or sell a home, call me!  I will work patiently with the fussiest moms and find homes they will love!


-
~Tina Jan~
BRE# 01505855
Real Estate Masters Group
770 E. 6th St., Suite A,
Beaumont, CA 92223
Cell: 909-446-2666
Fax: 951-880-0819
tinajan@gmail.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!