Saturday, January 31, 2015

Mountain Grove Shopping Center - Nordstrom Rack, TJMaxx, HomeGoods, Hobby Lobby, 24 Hr Fitness....

The Inland Empire is getting another Nordstrom Rack!  I'm super excited to share some recent construction pics I took this week.  This new shopping center is called Mountain Grove and it is located right next to Citrus Plaza in Redlands, California. 

 The above pic is of the Nordstrom Rack building.  Looks massive!  The other Nordstrom Racks that have arrived in the Inland Empire area are located in Upland and Riverside.  But I'm really happy that we will be getting one 20 minutes away from my real estate office in Beaumont, California.

Thursday, March 26th, 2015 is the day that Nordstrom Rack will be opening.  I can hardly contain myself!  The funny thing is that I don't really do that much shopping, but I love Grand Openings.  All the workers are extra friendly, the goods are neatly organized, and sometimes they have great deals for the first few days. 

To the right of the Nordstrom Rack, a few other great stores will be coming in as well.  I spy a TJ Maxx, a HomeGoods, and a Hobby Lobby.  In addition, there will be a 24 Hr Fitness (I forgot to take a pic) and a few other places.

The Hobby Lobby will be a nice addition to the Michaels and Jo-Anns that are nearby in Citrus Plaza.  I've never been able to actually go to one, as they are closed on Sundays, and I work pretty much every day, all day long.  So maybe since it will be so close to home, I'll actually get a chance to shop around.

HomeGoods is one of my favorite places to buy pillows, lamps, chairs, and other beautiful home decor items.  They have great stuff!  I don't think I've ever gone to HomeGoods and come out empty-handed.  I have no problem leaving a store without buying anything if there is nothing good to buy or the line is too long.

TJ Maxx will also be coming in soon!  TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, and Marshalls (located in Citrus Plaza) are all owned by TJX Companies.  So it's not surprising to see them all together.

Are you excited about the new stores coming to Redlands, CA?  Which store are you most looking forward to shopping at?  Comment below!  I'd love to hear your thoughts!

-
~Tina Jan~
BRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Cell: 909-446-2666
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!