Sunday, November 28, 2010

100 Blog Topics Chris Brogan Hopes Someone Writes About

Even though Chris Brogan's 100 Blog Topics post was written in 2007, it is still completely relevant for 2010-2011!   For real estate agents out there trying to keep up with blog posts, this list is definitely worth studying.  I'll be completely honest here, 100% real estate topic posts get a bit boring!  Just because I'm a real estate agent, doesn't mean I live and breathe real estate 24/7 (HA, it's more like 18/7 - gotta sleep sometime right?!).

I try to change things up a bit here.  I do alot of live streaming webcasts on BlogTV.  I have a channel called "Watch Realtor Tina Jan," which is lots of fun.  I get to interact with people in real-time.  People ask questions about real estate and about other things.  I must be doing something right because my current rating is 5 out of 5 stars!  Woot!

 Let's not forget the Tina Jan Youtube Channel!  It's taken quite a bit of guts on my part to get in front of that webcam.  I flub up by talking on and on about tangents when I really want to stay under 2 minutes.  It's still a work in progress, but I enjoy thinking about vlog topics.  Getting them recorded and published is a whole different animal though!

Twitter?  Facebook?  Yes, I know I should be more active on those social sites.  I think I just need a smarter smartphone.  My current one is just so utterly "normal."  I'm thinking of an Android based phone... any suggestions?

What do you think about my social media progress so far?  Any advice, suggestions, or concerns?  Not enough?  Too much?  Leave a comment or email me at tinajan@gmail.com, thanks!

-
~Tina Jan~
DRE# 01505855
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!