Monday, December 17, 2007

Monday, December 17th, 2007

Hi Everyone, how have you been? I've just barely gotten over a bad flu. I am glad to be back in the office and doing work. There is sooo much that I want to get cracking on. I'm excited that the 2008 will be starting soon, that means I need to plan my year. Planning my year is probably my favorite thing to do. Actually doing what I plan is the hard part! My mentee and I will be working on our business plans together. We'll have different goals because we're different people with drastically different lives.

California Association of Realtors' most recent housing report issued in November showed home sales fell more than 40 percent in October in California from a year ago and the median price of an existing home fell almost 10 percent. The state's median home price fell below the $500,000 mark for the first time in more than a year to $497,110. While California's foreclosure activity fell nearly 2 percent from the prior month, the state's foreclosure rate of one filing for every 258 households ranked second in the nation, according to a report issued late last month by RealtyTrac. A total of 50,401 foreclosure filings were reported in the state for the month, more than triple the number reported in October 2006. Click here to read more.

~Tina Jan~
Coldwell Banker Kivett-Teeters
1655 E. Sixth St.
Beaumont, CA 92223
Work: 951-845-5520 Ext. 105
Fax: 951-845-4916
Cell: 909-446-2666
Toll-Free: 1-877-TINAJAN
tina.jan@coldwellbanker.com
www.tinajan.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!