Sunday, July 24, 2005

Open House on July 24th in Banning, California

Update 7/23/05: I've changed a little bit of my websites design, so now everything should look pretty much the same on all browsers. Thank you for being patient with me.

Hi there! My partner and I are hosting an Open House this weekend at:
529 Roosevelt Rd. Banning, CA 92220. Click here to see a MAP. If you'd like to see the home, you should definitely stop by and see the place. I'll post a few pics of the home below, so you can preview it before coming over.

Details of the Home:
Price = $399,000 (recently reduced from $419,000!)
3 Bedrooms and 1.75 Bath and an additional .75 Bath.
Approximately ~2400 sq ft. on 0.62 acres.
2 Car Garage
Huge yard! Plenty of room to put equipment! Come take a look!








Call, email, or comment if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!